Evidence for Action (E4A), a national program of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) is partnering with the Foundation's Global Ideas for U.S. Solutions team to release a special, Call for Proposals (CFP): Approaches to Advance Gender Equity From Around the Globe. Through this CFP we seek to learn from programs, policies, and practices (“interventions”) implemented in other countries that can improve health or the determinants of health by improving gender equity, and understand the extent to which these approaches may be adapted for U.S. populations.
In this webinar, speakers:
- Introduced potential applicants to Evidence for Action and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation;
- Provided an overview of the funding opportunity, application process, and eligibility and selection criteria;
- Offered insights into the types of research projects that will be a good fit for this CFP;
- Discussed grantee responsibilities and expectations;
- Answered participant questions.
- Nancy Adler, PhD, E4A Director
- Erin Hagan, PhD, MBA, E4A Deputy Director
- Karabi B. Acharya, ScD, MHS, RWJF Global Ideas for U.S. Solutions Team Director