Date & Time: February 5, 2018, 11am – 12pm PT/2pm – 3pm ET
- Nancy Adler, PhD, E4A Director
- Erin Hagan, PhD, MBA, E4A Deputy Director
Watch the webinar recording.
Our mission remains to support rigorously designed research that yields convincing findings regarding the population health, well-being, and equity impacts of specific policies, programs and partnerships. After three years of working toward this mission we are developing and implementing new strategies for achieving it.
- Discussed our Open and Rolling Call for Proposals and shared our progress to date;
- Provided a preview of our two new funding opportunities that will be released this spring, one focusing on Action Area One of the Culture of Health Framework and the other soliciting proposals to facilitate partnerships between organizations working in communities and researchers to rigorously evaluate policy and programmatic interventions;
- Shared information on two new applicant capacity-building initiatives that will be gaining momentum in 2018;
- Hosted a live Q&A period with participants.